Particle Effects is a Booster Addons extension that can be enabled on any Elementor section. This extension allows you to create awesome background animations using the open source particles.js library and vincentgarreau amazing interface.
1. Head to the edit section area.
2. Under the layout section, enable the particle effects extension.
Here are the options available for the Particle Effects extension.
1-Go to to VincentGarreau interface.
2. Make the appropriate changes (A video tutorial will be coming soon).
3. Once you are finished with the modifications, click on export current config (json).
4. Open the downloaded file with any text editor ( in our case the amazing sublime text editor) and copy its content.
5. Replace the default settings by pasting the copied text in the Particle JSON settings area.
That's it ! Now you have the previously created animation in Elementor!
You will notice that the background color has not changed, this is normal, as we don't want to override the default Elementor background options. You can simply change the background color using Elementor advanced tab.
A video tutorial will be coming up soon, so stay tuned!
If you can't find what you are looking for any our documentation website, please feel free to open a support ticket & get help from our support team.